Bad Seed Hockey Jersey
Our Bad Seed is a modern twist on the bold, geometric minimalism of the mid 1970s and early 1980s. The crest integrates a 'hidden' stick, puck, and goal posts within its design. Neck laces and bright contrasting green apple leaf sprinkle eye-catching detail across the chest of this crisp beauty.
Modern pro-style waffle print shoulder panels, vented arm pit panels, and crew neck line deliver 21st century performance.
Big, blocky color bleeds from this jersey. The Bad Seed is bold, tart, and the perfect look for those saucy teammates who like to drop the gloves.
This jersey ships to you immediately with no name or number on it.
All Fairweather League hockey jerseys feature:
- Heavy duty, game durable construction
- Cut-and-sew stripes and hems
- Stitched Tackle Twill crests and numbers
- Pro-style double-reinforced dimpled shoulders
- Velcro and button closure fight strap
- Authentic on-ice hockey jersey fit, size down for casual off-ice wear